- Straighten teeth without a mouth full of metal
- We’ll help you find the right orthodontic option
- Use CareCredit financing to help cover the cost
A straight, perfectly aligned smile is a thing of beauty. Some people naturally have one while others use orthodontic treatment to achieve it. If you are still waiting for yours, Blankenship Family Dentistry can help you get your dream smile – just as we have for many of our other patients. Orthodontics in Stone Mountain will:Kristen W. on going through orthodontics as an adult at Blankenship Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Kristen W. on going through orthodontics as an adult at Blankenship Family Dentistry
Kristen W.: I love coming here because it's like coming home. I mean, I really feel like I'm coming here for a Sunday party or something with my family because I've been coming since I was a teenager and have brought my kids since they were 3 years old. We come in here and everybody's so friendly and relaxed, and it's just a great environment, even when we have stressful situations with children with things that they need to have done or different things like that. Everybody makes it fun and entertaining. It’s just a good atmosphere. As a teenager, we were referred to an orthodontist and I had braces, my brother had braces. And over time, if you don't wear a retainer, things shift. As an adult, I was having issues with some gum recession and some different things, and so Dr. Blankenship made the recommendation to try braces again. I did that and my mouth has felt great, I've had no issues. Dr. Blankenship really encouraged it because if not, I would have had some dental issues further down the road, so it was really a precautionary thing to try to head off some gum recession and different things that would have been more of an issue as opposed to just a cosmetic thing. It has made a huge difference. It's given me a lot more confidence with my smile, as well as no pain. To me, that's a win-win. It's always nice to be able to refer people to somewhere that you are confident is going to do a good job with the professionalism and what needs to be done in that industry.
- Align your teeth to give you pride in your smile
- Help you appear younger and more attractive
- Increase your confidence in romantic settings
- Make it easier to practice good oral hygiene
- Create better first impressions when meeting new friends
Get Your New Smile Comfortably With Invisalign
Invisalign is our flagship orthodontic treatment at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Adults love it because it provides a comfortable way to straighten your teeth without metal brackets and wires. With Invisalign treatment, you will receive clear plastic teeth aligners that fit over each arch of teeth. These custom-fit appliances put gentle pressure on your teeth to move them into their proper positions.
They offer many advantages:
- You can easily remove the aligners for cleaning and for brushing your teeth. You can even pop them out if you have a special event or a night out on the town. Just be sure to keep the aligners in for about 22 hours each day during treatment.
- With no metal or brackets, Invisalign is less likely to cause discomfort than braces.
- Not only is Invisalign comfortable and discreet, but it is also quick. Many of our patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months. You could enjoy your new smile in half the time it takes traditional metal braces to achieve the same thing!
Choose From Other Orthodontic Options as Well
Don’t worry if Invisalign treatment isn’t right for you. We have other choices for orthodontic treatment. Our dentists and staff will be happy to discuss all of them with you so you can get the beautiful smile you’ve been waiting for.