Restore Your Mouth With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Stone Mountain, GA770-766-8995
Restore Your Mouth With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Stone Mountain, GA
If you’re ready to rejuvenate your mouth so that you can experience its full use again, Blankenship Family Dentistry can help! A full-mouth reconstruction in our Stone Mountain, GA dentist office will allow you to:Read Transcript
Jeffrey B.: Reconstructions can be required for a lot of different reasons. The vast majority of them you tend to see in older cases, where patients have had long-standing dental problems where they've lost teeth, teeth have shifted, their bites are collapsing. The benefit of doing a full-mouth reconstruction is number one, you regenerate the function that somebody has. Oftentimes people that need reconstructions will say, ‟Hey, I only chew on one side of my mouth.” Well, we have two sides to our mouth, and it would be much nicer if you could chew on both sides.
The other thing, from a physics standpoint, is if you can balance the forces that you're using to chew, everything is going to last longer. But if your natural teeth, or any kind of restoration that you put in your mouth, if you can balance things, if you can re-create function, oftentimes that's the basis for re-creating the cosmetics that go with it. So really, full-mouth reconstruction case gives you both function, cosmetics, and health all wrapped up into one.
- Enjoy eating whatever foods you want.
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood.
- Increase your self-esteem so you can smile boldly.
- Feel confident in intimate settings.
- Prevent jawbone loss from missing teeth.
- See a bright, healthy smile in the mirror.
Call our expert team today at 770-766-8995 for a consultation. You’ll soon have your new replacement teeth!
Choose From Several Options for Your Smile Rehabilitation
Whether you have missing teeth, have bite issues that need correcting, or just need to replace failing dental restorations, Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan have the tools and expertise to help you smile and eat comfortably again. You have a variety of options to choose from when rebuilding your mouth:
- Dental implant restoration– Our office works with a specialist who will place dental implants in your jaw. When the healing process is complete, we will secure porcelain crowns, bridges, or dentures to the implants to create strong, natural-looking restorations. You’ll get the full use and beauty of your teeth back.
- All-on-6 implant procedure– You can get a complete arch of fixed replacement teeth securely anchored to only six precisely placed dental implants. This innovative approach is a great option to restore your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both – using fewer implants.
- Dental crowns– In addition to restoring implants, we can also use dental crowns to repair and strengthen damaged teeth. Crowns fit securely over the top of your teeth to seal them and prevent further problems.
- Fixed bridges– These custom dental appliances replace one or more missing teeth and anchor on either end to your natural teeth. They are great at filling in gaps in your smile without using dental implants.
- Full and partial dentures– Conventional dentures replace a partial or full arch of teeth so you can talk easier and enjoy eating again. They rest on your gums and can be removed easily for daily cleaning.
You have many choices for your full-mouth reconstruction at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Call us today at 770-766-8995 to get started on your new smile!