Don’t Fear The Dentist. Call Today To Find Out How We Can Help!770-766-8995
Visit the Experts at Relieving Dental Anxiety in Stone Mountain, GA
Surveys have shown that most people have at least some anxiety about visiting a dentist office. So, if thinking about dental work makes you nervous, you’re not alone. However, relieving dental anxiety is one of the things we do best at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Our entire Stone Mountain, GA dental team is dedicated to providing our patients with comfortable, relaxed comprehensive dentistry. Here are some of the many benefits of visiting Dr. Blankenship or Dr. Jordan for stress-free dentistry:Read Transcript
Dr. Jordan: Everyone gets a little bit nervous coming to the dentist. You're laying on your back. You don't know what's going on. You have that kind of fear in your head of, ‟This is going to be painful. I'm expecting it to be painful,” and we don't want that. We want you to come in and be as comfortable as if you were talking to a long-time friend or hanging out with somebody that you enjoy. I think the communication's the main thing, and if I can relieve any anxieties by doing that, I will. Some patients come to me and they're like, ‟I don't want to know. Just do what you do,” but a lot of times, they want to know what's happening, and I think that's the biggest thing, is just having that open line of communication and me being honest with them the whole time.
- Expert dental care to maintain your oral and total body health.
- Reduced anxiety about future dental visits.
- Early detection of small oral problems before they get bigger and more serious.
- More confidence knowing your smile looks healthy and beautiful.
Make an appointment today for comfortable dentistry: 770-766-8995. Our friendly office is located at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130 – just off Hugh Howell Road.
Our Amenities Make the Difference
Competent dental care should be easy to get. We believe that the more comfortable and relaxed our patients feel, the more likely they are to maintain their smile care. For that reason, we go out of our way to provide an environment our patients will love and want to return to. We offer you a number of amenities such as:
- Cozy blankets that you can nestle up with during your procedure.
- Music to help you feel relaxed. Bring your own headphones and music of your choice.
- Oral conscious sedation using a small pill. You’ll remain awake but feel relaxed and worry-free.
- Longer, custom-length appointment times if needed. We’ll take the time you need to help you feel comfortable.
- Caring staff who will thoroughly explain your procedure so you’ll feel completely at ease.