Schedule Your Appointment With Your New Dentist Today!770-766-8995
Trust Our Stone Mountain Dental Team With Your Smile
There is one thing you should know about us if you make us your new dentist in Stone Mountain, GA: you will never be treated like a number at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan enjoy building personal connections with our patients. We’ll consider you a friend and not just a patient with teeth. Below are some other great benefits of choosing our dental care:
- Friendly, fully trained staff devoted to making you feel at home. Plus, every team member at Blankenship Family Dentistry is CPR-certified.
- A patient-centric approach to dentistry and healthcare, focusing on your total body health.
- Amenities like warm blankets and custom-length appointments to help you relax.
- Option to enjoy your own headphones during your procedure.
- Convenient hours to fit your busy schedule – early morning appointments and some Saturday appointments are available.
- Personable dentists who take time to listen to your needs.
- Prioritized treatment plans to fit your dental needs, budget, and comfort level.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for exceptional dentistry: 770-766-8995. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Let Your Smile Shine in Our Care
Our dental practice prides itself on making comprehensive dentistry easy and convenient for our patients. After all, if you’re willing to trust your smiles to us, we should go out of our way for you! We offer an extensive selection of dental services and treatments so you can get all your smile care here. Some of our services are:
- Restorative dental care so you can eat, smile, and talk more comfortably.
- Cosmetic dental solutions to give you a whiter, more radiant smile.
- General dental care to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Orthodontic treatment to give you a beautiful, straight smile.
- Emergency dental care to save your smile and get you out of pain quickly.
- Dental implant restoration to help you eat and smile easier, plus prevent jawbone loss.
- Oral surgery to remove damaged or diseased teeth, as well as incoming wisdom teeth.
We’d love to be your new dentist in Stone Mountain. Call 770-766-8995 today to schedule your appointment. Become the next member of our growing dental family!