Missing, damaged, and diseased teeth can make it a lot harder to enjoy some of the simple things in life, like laughing with friends over a great meal. However, your Stone Mountain restorative dentist at Blankenship Family Dentistry can help eliminate these challenges. Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan love repairing patients’ teeth so they can once again enjoy smiling and eating without embarrassment and discomfort. Here is what you, too, can expect from our dental restorations:Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. B: One of the really cool things about general dentistry is if you have one or more needs in the restorative areas – that is, rebuilding your teeth, rebuilding your smile, taking care of trauma, things of that nature – these are all things that I can do for you. Every case is different, and you've got to have a lot of expertise on a lot of different areas. If you were to come to me with a series of different problems, because of the way I was trained, because of the type of continuing ed I have and the way my philosophy is, I can handle the vast majority of problems that most people have now. I'm also smart enough to know that there's other people out there that do things a little bit better than me, and if I ever ran across a situation like that, I have a lot of very close friends and specialists in the community that we work collaboratively with now. When you come to the office, I'd say probably more than 95 percent of the cases that we see, I can handle everything. We deal with gum issues, we deal with pain and root canal issues, we deal with missing teeth issues with reconstructions using more traditional techniques like crown and bridge, or we can also rebuild using implants. One thing that you can count on when you come to see us is that we can outline what you want, we can figure out a way to get you what you want, and we can handle anything and everything in between for the most part.
- Precision dental care to make biting and chewing easier
- Calming sedation through a small pill if needed
- A rejuvenated smile you will never want to hide
- Improved self-confidence so you can make better first impressions
- A younger, healthier, more attractive appearance
- Better overall oral health through easier oral hygiene
- Prevention of potentially serious health issues
Reach out to us today to restore health and radiance to your smile! Call 770-766-8995 to speak with our friendly staff. Our office is easy to find at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130.
Enjoy a New Smile With Our Many Restorative Dental Options
Whether you have a cavity, a cracked tooth, or an entire mouth of missing teeth, repairing your bite and smile is easy with help from our competent, caring dentists. With over 40 years of combined experience, Dr. Blankenship and his daughter, Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker, have repaired thousands of smiles. They offer several services to help you smile and eat with ease again, too:
- Tooth Fillings – Our go-to filling is the natural-looking composite filling. It provides sturdy, durable repair for a decayed tooth and blends in beautifully with your other teeth. If desired, we offer amalgam (silver) fillings as well.
- Dental Implant Restoration – We work with a local specialist who will place dental implants in your jaw. You have several options we can then use to complete your new smile, including individual crowns, implant bridges, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
- All-on-6 Implant Procedure – We can restore a complete arch of teeth using only six carefully placed implants that secure a set of non-removable replacement teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Beautiful metal-free, porcelain crowns repair your diseased or damaged teeth. Fixed bridges replace one or more missing teeth and secure on both ends to your natural teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our dentists are usually able to save a diseased tooth with this procedure. We will clean and sanitize the infected pulp (inner part of the tooth), then use 3D thermal imaging and slight pressure to fill the root canals with a rubber-like material.
- Dentures – Conventional dentures offer a time-tested option for regaining your smile and making mealtimes more enjoyable. Choose either full dentures for a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining. Implants can help keep your dentures firmly in place.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need several restoration procedures, we can revive your smile and your oral health with complete rehabilitation. We’ll work with you to create a custom treatment plan that works with your needs, timeline, and budget.