Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship and Dr. Jordan are Georgia natives and longtime residents of our area. Along with our dental staff, they believe in giving back to our local community for the betterment of everyone. Below are some ways Blankenship Family Dentistry shows their community involvement in Stone Mountain and beyond:
- Our office sponsors several Parkview High School sports teams, including football, soccer, tennis, cheerleading, and lacrosse.
- Dr. Jordan has actively participated with dental clinics around Georgia that provide no-cost dental care to patients in need.
- Every year we host a Christmas party for the children of the Atlanta Mission homeless shelter. We have Santa and his elves, presents, games, and toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other oral hygiene items.
- Our dentists and staff volunteer with the Georgia Mission of Mercy to provide over 2,000 low- and no-income adults with dental care at no cost.
- We visit preschoolers to talk about the importance of oral health, teach them to properly clean their teeth, and show them that a dentist isn’t a scary person.
- We sponsor various organizations related to diseases such as Alzheimer’s, autism, and cancer. This includes ReClif, the fitness therapy center for kids and adults with autism and other disabilities. The center was created by Dr. Blankenship’s son and Dr. Jordan’s brother.
Call us today at 770-766-8995 to schedule your dental care with a community-minded dentist.