Eat With Ease Again! Call Now to Schedule Your Consultation.770-766-8995
Enjoy Eating Again With Dental Restorations in Stone Mountain
It’s time you were able to sit down at the table and eat with gusto again! Dr. Blankenship, Dr. Jordan, and our whole team have many restorative dentistry techniques that offer you flexible choices to repair and replace your teeth. Here a few of the many great benefits you’ll get from dental restorations in our Stone Mountain dentist office:
- Ability to enjoy a wider variety of foods, including your favorites.
- Eliminating discomfort caused by biting and chewing.
- Help with digestion, as chewing will be more complete.
- Improved oral health.
Call us today to schedule your dental consultation: 770-766-8995. Our office is easy to find at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130.
Eat What You Want With Our Restoration Options
If you’d like to enjoy a thick, juicy steak, crunchy vegetables, or even a chewy caramel apple again, Blankenship Family Dentistry will work with you one-on-one to make it happen! You can take advantage of these restorative services:
- Implant dentistry– We can secure crowns, bridges, or dentures to dental implants that an oral surgeon has placed. We work closely with a trusted specialist if you don’t already have one.
- Root canal therapy– Our dentists can generally save your diseased tooth by cleaning out the infected part and sealing the root canals with a rubber-like material. A metal-free porcelain crown is a great way to protect a repaired tooth so you can eat the foods you want.
- Crowns and bridges– Porcelain crowns will cap your damaged tooth, sealing and strengthening it against further damage. For missing teeth, a fixed bridge will fill in the gap to make biting and chewing easy.
- Conventional dentures– Replace a complete arch of teeth with full dentures, or a few teeth with partials.
- Tooth fillings– We recommend natural-looking composite fillings to stop tooth decay and protect your smile.
- Full-mouth reconstruction– For total teeth restoration, we will work with you to create a custom treatment plan you’re comfortable with.
Our dental restorations will make it possible to eat comfortably again! Call us today at 770-766-8995 for a consultation.