If you’re looking for an expert family dentist in Stone Mountain, that’s exactly what you’ll find at Blankenship Family Dentistry. We’ve been perfecting family dentistry for a long time! Dr. Blankenship has practiced dentistry the way he wants – focusing on “Patient-Centric Healthcare” – for over 35 years. Some of our patient families have four generations who visit our office!Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker on family dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Jordan: I think actually having two generations working here is the best of both worlds. We both have the same practice and patient-care philosophy, where we want people to feel comfortable and we want them to be happy when they're leaving, but it's nice being able to blend Dad’s 32 years of experience with my recent graduation. I know a lot more about the new technologies and the new materials, but he knows how to make it work for the long term. I think that that means a lot to people. They want to know that we're actually taking care of them, we're looking at everything from the top of your head to your neck. We always do a head-and-neck exam, making sure that there's nothing abnormal going on, and if there is, we can catch it early and refer you to where you need to go. We always talk about what could be potentially problematic for them and their health. We're very open and honest about what's going on with you, and that way you can make an educated decision on your oral health. I think that means a lot to people. If you were going to bring your kids to us, we want you to trust us.
His daughter, Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker, spent much of her childhood around our office. The two of them work hand in hand to ensure that our patients have access to comprehensive dental care so they can smile brightly!
Here is how you and your loved ones will benefit from our expert dentistry:
- A total health approach to providing dental care
- A caring staff who will listen to your concerns and give you answers in a down-to-earth, respectful manner
- Enhanced confidence, thanks to an attractive smile
- Improved oral health for a healthier body overall
- Prevention of long-term dental problems
Call 770-766-8995 today to schedule dental appointments for your loved ones. Let our family treat your family!
Feel Confident About Your Oral Health in Our Capable Hands
When you bring your family to Blankenship Family Dentistry, you can rest assured that they will be in the best hands possible. We will treat them just like they were members of our own family – whether they’re here for a routine checkup or they need major restorative work. We use an especially gentle touch with special needs patients and young children visiting us for the first time.
We have many dental services available to keep all your family members’ smiles healthy, including:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your family’s smiles with teeth cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, custom mouthguards for athletics and bruxism (teeth grinding), and even nutritional counseling.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get quick relief from pain and receive competent care when dental crises strike. We set aside time in our schedule for emergencies, so we can usually get you in the same day for an urgent need.
- Implant Dentistry – Have your dental implants completed with metal-free porcelain crowns, implant bridges, All-on-6 fixed teeth, implant-retained dentures, or implant-supported dentures.
- Oral Surgery – We always try to save our patients’ teeth, but when extraction is necessary, we’ll do it gently and comfortably. We can also remove most wisdom teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile and enjoy your favorite foods again with composite tooth fillings, dental crowns and bridges, dentures, and even full-mouth reconstruction if necessary.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Smile brightly with cosmetic solutions such as dental veneers, tooth bonding, teeth whitening, Invisalign treatment, orthodontics, Snap-On Smile, and smile makeovers.