Blankenship Family Dentistry would like for you to know it’s not necessary to live with a smile you’re not completely satisfied with. Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship and Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker have many solutions to help you get the beautiful smile you’ve been waiting for. Your Stone Mountain cosmetic dentist can:Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. B: Cosmetics are one of my favorite things to do, and we do everything from just the minor types of things where you change the color of your teeth. Oftentimes, that's all you need, all the way up to the classic Hollywood makeovers. We know how to do those, and lots of our cases that you may see on the website are going to show you some end results. We spend a lot of time in the beginning communicating with our patients to find out, first of all, what it is that they dislike about their smiles, and then, second of all, what do they want themselves to look like in the end? If I sit down and try to explain to the patient what I think is the best, it may not actually be what they want, so the interaction between the two of us to allow them to get what they want really is what sets us apart. One of the things that you see in movies and TV and Hollywood-style dentistry, everybody's smile starts to look the same. In reality, humans aren't like that. You can make somebody look like somebody else if they want to, but the idea is to take this person's natural beauty and enhance it in a way that makes them feel comfortable. Everything has to look natural. Having the ability to mix and match all these different things actually will help us with the best outcome you can possibly have, no matter what your problem is.
- Transform your smile into one you’ll want to show off everywhere
- Help you look younger and more attractive
- Give you increased confidence in social situations
- Boost your self-esteem
- Improve your overall oral health
- Help you make better first impressions
Get a gleaming smile you’ll be proud of! To achieve your Hollywood smile, call us today at 770-766-8995. Our office is conveniently located near the intersection of Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road and Hugh Howell Road – just north of the Stone Mountain Freeway.
Let Your Smile Shine & Your Personality Shine Through
Dr. Blankenship, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and his daughter, Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker, have kept thousands of smiles beautiful over the years. They are more than equipped to design and create your perfect smile so your true personality can shine through. Below are just a few of the cosmetic dentistry solutions you can choose from:
- Dental Veneers – These restorations resemble thin, wafer-like shells that fit over the front of drab, imperfect teeth. They are a great cosmetic option to conceal worn teeth, uneven teeth, or teeth that are stained, cracked, chipped, pitted, or gapped.
- Teeth Whitening – Our custom-fit trays and powerful whitening gel will give you a radiant smile quicker and more safely than whitening kits bought in a store. Use our whitening system conveniently at home to achieve your desired level of whiteness.
- Orthodontics – You can enjoy the straight, new smile you’ve always wanted. You have several options to choose from.
- Invisalign – This removable orthodontic treatment will give you straight teeth discreetly and comfortably in as few as 12 months. It uses clear plastic teeth aligners, not metal brackets or wires.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a quick, affordable way to a more aesthetically pleasing smile. We use natural-looking composite material to repair cracks, stains, gaps, and other dental wear and tear.
- Snap-On Smile – This is a quick and easy way to temporarily improve your smile. This custom appliance fits over your teeth for a beautiful new look and can be removed at any time.
- Smile Makeover – Select the exact cosmetic services you want to create the desired look for your smile.
Get a smile you’ll love to see in the mirror! Contact us today to achieve your celebrity-worthy smile with help from a cosmetic dentist in Stone Mountain. Call 770-766-8995 or use our online form to request your consultation.