Today’s dentures are a far cry from those of years past. Our dentures in Stone Mountain fit more securely, feel more comfortable, and last longer than the old “false teeth” you might think of. Blankenship Family Dentistry can fit you with custom dentures that will:Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship on dentures Read Transcript
Dr. B.: Dentures are used for a lot of different reasons and a lot of different people. The biggest benefit of a denture is that it restores a patient's ability to chew, feel comfortable about themselves, and look more natural, more like they used to. There are some problems with dentures. Number one, they don't fit or act like your real teeth, they will move on you, they're not stable. But with the advent of implants, there's a way to mix implants with dentures and eliminate that mobility and make these teeth feel a lot more like your real teeth. In most cases, dentures are one of the last ways to restore people's missing teeth that you want to try. But they can be used in financially challenging cases too. It's just one of the things that we use to give people back their natural form and function. There's a place for them. It may not be for everybody, but they do work.
- Restore your missing teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both
- Help you smile with renewed confidence
- Make it possible for you to enjoy eating the foods you want
- Make talking easier so you avoid embarrassment
- Help with digestion, as biting and chewing will be easier
Isn’t it time you got your bite back? Call us at 770-766-8995 today to schedule your consultation. Our office is at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130 – on the northwest side of Stone Mountain Park.
Enjoy Your Mouth’s Function & Appearance Again With New Dentures
Better materials and improved manufacturing methods make modern dentures a fantastic choice for replacement teeth. Our experienced dentists and staff will walk you through all your choices for dentures, including:
- Traditional Full Dentures – These dentures replace a full arch of teeth to give you back your great smile and chewing capacity. They are one of our most popular restoration options.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – Partials are similar to full dentures, but they are used when you still have some healthy teeth remaining.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We can secure your dentures to dental implants that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. They will be even more stable and comfortable than conventional dentures. Plus, the implants will help prevent jawbone loss that normally occurs when you have missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are anchored to a sturdy bar that runs along your dental implants. They are our most comfortable and secure option for dentures. Just as with implant-retained dentures, your implants will preserve your jawbone density.
Eat easier and smile with confidence again! Call our friendly staff today to find out more about dentures in Stone Mountain: 770-766-8995.