Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan understand that choosing a new dentist is a big decision. We think our total health dentistry in Stone Mountain will make this important choice a little easier for you. Here are some reasons you should schedule your next dental appointment with Blankenship Family Dentistry:
- Friendly, caring dentists and team members who seek only the best and most comfortable solutions for their patients
- Dentists who completed hospital residencies and are very involved in the Georgia Dental Association
- A focus on “Patient-Centric Healthcare” – a comprehensive, total health approach to dentistry
- Early appointments available, as well as some Friday hours
- Oral conscious sedation that will eliminate your dental anxiety
- A hospital-certified dentist able to provide dental care to special needs patients under general anesthesia in a hospital operating room
- Warm and courteous staff who are CPR-certified and can use an on-site defibrillator if needed
- Rigorous adherence to CDC standards for sterilization and infection control
- A long list of happy, satisfied patients, some of whom have been with us over 20 years
Why not call us today at 770-766-8995 to make an appointment? We are easy to find at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130 – just off the Stone Mountain Freeway.
Receive Individualized Care to Keep Your Smile Bright
We concentrate on making personal connections with each of our patients. Many patients have told us about the unpleasant dental experiences they’ve had before meeting Dr. Blankenship or Dr. Jordan.
We listen to our patients, then educate them so they can make informed decisions and choose the dental treatments that are right for them. These treatments could include:
- General dentistry services such as teeth cleanings and exams, custom mouthguards, TMJ treatment, and nutritional counseling
- Cosmetic dentistry solutions like professional teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and Invisalign orthodontics
- Restorative dentistry options such as dental implants, porcelain crowns, bridges, dentures, tooth fillings, and root canal therapy
Choose us as your new dentist and improve your wellness with our total health dentistry in Stone Mountain! Call us today at 770-766-8995 for an appointment.