Find Out If Teeth Implants Are Right For You. Call Now To Schedule Your Appointment!770-766-8995
Renew Your Smile With Stone Mountain, GA Dental Implants
Missing teeth make it difficult to fully enjoy life. You may feel self-conscious when you smile, or you may not be able to eat comfortably. Blankenship Family Dentistry in Stone Mountain, GA can eliminate these problems for you with dental implants, however. Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan use implants to deliver many wonderful benefits to our patients, including:Read Transcript
Speaker 1: Implants encompass a lot of different things nowadays. Implants come in different sizes, they're used for different purposes, and many implants are exactly what the name says they are. They're very, very, very small implants, but the flip side to that is they're not designed to take big loads of pressure. They're used more for stabilizing rotations and movements, and we use them more in people who may have medical issues and whatnot.
So that the pros are, say you're a patient that's wearing a denture that doesn't fit comfortably. Say also you're the patient that has some medical problems and doesn't tolerate anesthesia well. These things can give you more stability for your dentures. But, long story short, they add stability and comfort for people. They take the pressure off your gums.
Now, the drawbacks are, because of that, if you ask them to do more than they're designed to do, they will fail, so the selection of who you put these in becomes critical.
- Filling in your smile with strong, natural-looking replacement teeth.
- Preventing jawbone deterioration that normally occurs with missing teeth.
- Boosting your self-esteem.
- Making biting and chewing easier to aid digestion.
- Enabling you to enjoy a wider variety of foods, including your favorites.
- Giving you confidence to smile boldly in public.
- Helping you talk more clearly so others can understand you.
Call us today to schedule your consultation: 770-766-8995. Enjoy your smile again soon!
Trust Your Smile to an Experienced Implant Dentist
Dental implants are one of the versatile restoration options we offer at Blankenship Family Dentistry. They function as replacement tooth roots and give you flexibility to design a perfect new smile you’ll be proud of! You’ll feel better about yourself and eating will be a breeze when you have a complete set of teeth again.
To begin the implant process, Dr. Blankenship or Dr. Jordan will carefully map out your treatment plan. Then we will work closely with a local specialist who will place your new implants exactly where we want them. After the healing process is complete, you have several options for getting your new teeth. These include:
- Single implant crown– To replace a single missing tooth, you can get a metal-free ceramic crown secured to an implant. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Implant bridge– We can anchor a bridge to two or more implants to replace several missing teeth and fill in your smile.
- Implant-retained dentures– Enjoy a full set of dentures attached to your implants with a snap-and-ball system. They will fit more securely and feel more comfortable than traditional dentures.
- Implant-supported dentures– These are similar to implant-retained dentures, but they anchor to a sturdy bar that runs along your implants. They provide maximum comfort and function among all the dentures options.
- All-on-6 implant procedure– You can receive a complete arch of fixed new teeth using only six implants. Get new teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or even both.