If you’re like many of our patients, you may be looking for a quick, affordable way to spruce up your smile. Tooth bonding in Stone Mountain offers you a great way to do just that. Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan will use this cosmetic dentistry technique and their skilled hands to bring your smile up to date and erase years of wear and tear. Some of the benefits of cosmetic bonding include:
- A whiter, more aesthetically pleasing smile
- Effective, lasting cosmetic treatment in one easy visit
- Increased self-esteem to smile boldly in public
- More confidence when talking to others
- Less embarrassment in intimate situations
Call Blankenship Family Dentistry today to find out how dental bonding can revive your smile: 770-766-8995. Our office is conveniently located at 1505 Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, Suite 130, just off the Stone Mountain Freeway.
Fix Your Smile Fast With Dental Bonding
The composite material used for cosmetic tooth bonding can be shaped and polished to repair many different types of tooth flaws. Bonding is useful to correct surface chips and cracks, gaps in between teeth, stained or discolored teeth, irregularly shaped teeth, and worn teeth.
Before we begin the bonding process, your cosmetic dentist will discuss your smile goals with you. We’ll work with you to formulate a plan to create your perfect smile. Dr. Blankenship or Dr. Jordan will then:
- Use a shade guide to select the right color for the bonding material
- Etch each tooth to be bonded and treat it with a conditioning liquid to help secure the composite material to the tooth
- Apply the composite to the tooth to correct any flaws
- Carefully mold and smooth the material to match the teeth around it
- Apply an ultraviolet light for a few seconds to cure the repair
- Trim and polish the material so it blends in seamlessly with your other teeth
Tooth bonding in Stone Mountain is a fast, easy way to a more beautiful smile. Call us today at 770-766-8995 to improve your smile in one visit!