Are you interested in any of these things?
- Feeling confidence at social or professional events
- Looking younger
- Having a healthier smile
- Improving your overall health
If you want to do more than one of those things, then you might want to ask about getting a smile makeover at our Stone Mountain, GA dental office. Your first step is scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Call 770-766-8995 today!
Make A Bigger Impact
We offer a number of cosmetic services at our office. Many of them can improve your smile on their own. We’ve also helped several patients looking to make dramatic changes to the appearance of their teeth.
We’ve also seen the impact this can have on someone’s life. When you feel good about your teeth, you are more willing to smile. You are more willing to let your personality show. It can affect you in your career and in your personal life in ways that you may not expect.
Combine Services For A Better Smile
Our makeovers have given people the smiles they’ve dreamed about having. We could do the same for you by combining two or more of these services:
- Teeth whitening — Professional whitening can get rid of deep stains on your smile better and faster than over-the-counter products.
- Tooth bonding — If you have small chips or cracks or a small gap between teeth, bonding can restore the shape of that tooth so it looks complete.
- Invisalign — These aligners can straighten teeth, so they are in line with one another and evenly spaced. This makes brushing and flossing more effective, so you can keep your healthy smile longer, too.
- Veneers — Dental veneers can cover a number of flaws in your smile. Veneers can be used to fix one tooth or a series of teeth.
- Restorative dentistry — Depending on your particular situation, you may benefit from restorative treatment as well. A crown, bridge, or dentures could help repair or replace teeth, Implants can make those replacements strong, secure, and stable. Even replacing an old metal filling with a tooth-colored filling can make a difference in your smile.
If you are unsure if these are changes that you want to make or you are uncertain about the cost, there is another option to consider. Snap-On Smile is a temporary appliance that can be custom-designed to fit over your teeth and to give you the kind of smile you want the world to see. These appliances can last for years with proper care. This gives you a chance to see what your smile could look like, which may help you decide if you want a more permanent change.
Make The Call
A smile makeover is a big decision, and it’s not one you want to rush. Your first step should be a consultation at Blankenship Family Dentistry. This gives you an opportunity to discuss what you want your smile to look like and to learn about options for creating that look.
Call 770-766-8995 or contact us online.