It can be fun to dress up for Halloween. Many kids and adults look forward to putting on a costume.
Even if it’s fun to pretend to be something scary — like a ghost, a goblin, or a ghoul — you probably don’t want to be afraid to share your own smile.
If you are unhappy with your teeth for any reason, schedule a consultation at Blankenship Family Dentistry. Our cosmetic services have helped many people in and around Stone Mountain, GA create better smiles.
To see how you can make long-lasting changes to your teeth, call 770-766-8995 today to schedule an appointment.
Give Yourself An Upgrade
The people who are lucky enough to be born with perfect smiles are few an far between. There’s also a reason that millions of Americans choose to make cosmetic improvements to their smiles every year.
Having a nice smile can make a big difference in your daily life. Surveys have shown that people who have attractive smiles are more like to be considered trustworthy, intelligent, and friendly. In other words, you don’t have to be an actor to benefit from a “Hollywood” smile.
Whether you are interested in a small change or a complete smile makeover, we have services that can help you achieve your smile goals. To get started, just schedule an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Blankenship or Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker.
What You Can Do
Before you make a change, take a moment to take a close look at your teeth. See what you would like to be different, then compare that to our options:
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are covers for your teeth. You can get one to change the appearance of a tooth or a complete set to transform your entire smile. With veneers, you can have bright, white teeth that look straight with no gaps, breaks, or chips in them.
- Professional Teeth Whitening — This is easily one of our most popular services. Professional whitening works faster and removes more stains than over-the-counter whitening products. It’s a quick way to make a noticeable change to your smile.
- Orthodontic Care — Crooked smiles and bite alignment issues are concerns for many people. We offer traditional braces and Invisalign to help our patients change their smiles.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is another fast and effective way to make changes to the appearance of your teeth. Bonding is another option for closing small gaps in your smile and fixing chipped and cracked teeth.
- Snap-On Smile — If you aren’t sure about a more costly treatment, Snap-On Smile can give you a temporary way to improve how your teeth look. This can give you time to decide if you want to move forward and to plan for a long-term solution.
Create Your Dream Smile
Don’t settle for teeth that leave you feeling unhappy. Create a better smile with help from cosmetic dentistry at Blankenship Family Dentistry.