As we begin the transition from staying at home to reopening our state, our team wants to make sure you can receive the oral care that you deserve. We are looking forward to seeing your smiles again at our office, but we want to do so safely for you and for our team members.
Before you schedule an appointment, take a few moments to answer some questions below.:
- Do you have a fever or high temperature?
- Have you been feeling tired or fatigued?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Are you experiencing aches and pains?
- Have you been dealing with a runny nose?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you experienced chills?
- Have you lost your sense of taste or smell?
If you can answer no to all of these questions, then contact Blankenship Family Dentistry in Stone Mountain, GA online or call 770-766-8995. If you are feeling healthy, we can explain our new procedures, so you can be prepared for an appointment. We may be doing things a little differently as we reopen amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but we remain committed to providing high-quality dental care in a safe setting.