Get Wisdom Teeth Extracted Without Pain. Schedule Your Consultation Now.770-766-8995
Visit a Gentle Dentist For Wisdom Tooth Removal in Stone Mountain, GA
For many people, wisdom teeth come through with no problems. But for our patients who need wisdom tooth removal, Blankenship Family Dentistry provides comfortable treatment in our Stone Mountain, GA dentist office. Dr. Blankenship and Dr. Jordan are skilled at using the most patient-friendly techniques to get you in and out quickly and conveniently. Advantages of scheduling your wisdom tooth procedure with us include:Read Transcript
Dr. B: One of the newer things that is nice since Jordan's joined the practice is that she was trained in a hospital setting, and actually has an anesthesia license. Now, while she doesn't at this point administer the anesthesia, she does have the ability to work in hospitals, she has hospital privileges. And for our patients that are too apprehensive to receive their treatment in a traditional dental setting, or for patients who have physical disabilities that just don't allow them to receive dentistry in a typical setting like this, we have the ability to refer you to a hospital here in Atlanta, and Jordan can take care of all your needs, all at one time if you need it.
- Our expertise– Dr. Blankenship has been in private practice for over 31 years. Both he and his daughter, Dr. Jordan Blankenship-Sniker, completed hospital residencies and are well-equipped to handle your procedure.
- Comfortable amenities– Feel at home with cozy blankets, the option to bring your own headphones for your favorite music, and longer appointment times if needed.
- Soothing sedation– Relax with a small pill you’ll take before your appointment. You’ll be fully awake yet feel at ease. If you require heavier sedation, we can refer you to another trusted dental professional for your procedure.
- Compassionate staff– Our trained team will walk you through your procedure and thoroughly answer all your questions. We’ll make sure you’re completely relaxed and comfortable.
Call us at 770-766-8995 today to schedule your procedure. Take advantage of our gentle, relaxing care! Our office is at on Lilburn-Stone Mountain Road, on the northwest side of Stone Mountain Park.
Get the Facts on Wisdom Teeth
Our wisdom teeth, or third molars, usually start to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. Unlike your other teeth, they are not necessary for efficient chewing or for aesthetic purposes. As they grow, they can cause several problems that require their removal. These include:
- Impaction– Wisdom teeth coming in at the wrong location or at an odd angle can push against other teeth, potentially damaging them. They can even grow in under your other teeth and cause a significant amount of pain. Depending on your situation, we may refer you to another dental professional to have impacted wisdom teeth removed.
- Crowding– Emerging wisdom teeth can cause your other teeth to shift their positions. This can lead to bite issues as well as orthodontic concerns.
- Partial appearance– Sometimes wisdom teeth stop growing and never fully push through the gums. It can be difficult to keep these areas clean, allowing bacteria and decay to form.
Call us today if you think you need wisdom tooth removal: 770-766-8995. We’ll make sure you get the gentle, comfortable care you deserve.